Exciting opportunity available for a full-time Operations Assistant at CMU College of Makeup Art & Design. This role is responsible for providing general administrative and operational support to our Executive team. Ultimately, a successful Operations Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office. As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow and “wear many hats”. You will receive a competitive compensation package including health and dental benefits. If you want to work alongside a wonderful team in a great work environment, send us your resume!
- Act as the point of contact for the Executive team
- Provide general support to staff, faculty, students and visitors
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of reports, presentations and events
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Ad hoc support to Reception and Student Services.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong business acumen
- Attention to detail and solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savviness is an asset
- The ideal candidate should be well organized; excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work are required.
How to apply
- Please email your resume with a cover letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention ‘Operations Assistant’ in the subject line of your email.
- The deadline to apply is Dec 2, 2019. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.