Complections College of Makeup Art & Design Located at
110 Lombard Street, Toronto, Ontario.
Phone: 416-968-6739
Mehnaz1 Hriya1-copy

CMU welcomes international students. We have trained students from many countries and take pride in the contributions that these graduates make to the global makeup industry. Their accomplishments are a testimony of their drive and ambition to succeed and of the excellent standards and quality of instruction that CMU is so well known for.

CMU is situated in Toronto, one of the world’s most exciting and multicultural cities.  In order to help international students settle in and focus on their education we are always available to answer any questions that may arise. Please visit the Contact Us page for more information.

Employment Opportunities

International students with study permits are eligible to work off campus for up to 20 hours per week. 

For more information about applying for a study permit, please click here.

For information on post graduate work permit eligibility, please visit the Canadian Immigration website.

Student Visas

Once you have been accepted into a program at CMU, a confirmation of enrollment letter and registration package will be sent to you by mail. Once you receive this package please click here to apply for a study permit online or through the mail.

Please note that international students do not require a student visa if they are taking a course under six months in duration. To learn more about if you are eligible for a study permit based on your program of study, please click here.

Financial Assistance for International Students

Canadian student loans are not available to international students. We suggest you contact your local government’s ministry of education to inquire about available loans. Student bank loans and student lines of credit are available from most major financial institutions.

Tuition can only be paid in Canadian dollars (CAD). If it is paid in any other currency in error it will be converted into Canadian currency. Any refunds or over payment will be paid in CAD currency at the exchange rate our financial institution converted it to.

Required Medical Health Insurance

As an international student studying in Canada, it is important to have medical insurance in case you get sick or have to go to the hospital. Medical insurance is affordable and will cut down the cost of medical fees that you may incur while studying in Canada. We will require proof of medical insurance in your student file. If you do not have medical insurance, please consider the following companies:

Helpful Links

Toronto Accommodations – Helpful Links

Moving and Renting in Toronto 

Neighbourhoods in Toronto 

Getting Around Toronto 


Print Friendly