Blended Learning Makeup Artist Courses
Don't put your life on hold.
What is Blended Learning?
In response to the COVID-19 emergency, CMU developed a Blended Learning format to allow students to pursue their passion for makeup artistry without missing a beat. Through a combination of online and in-class instruction, students will learn new techniques, sharpen their skills and broaden their knowledge. The Blended Learning format has been specifically designed to be easily adapted into a combination of online and in-person makeup artist courses classes as appropriate to ensure everyone’s health and safety. We continue to monitor the situation closely and will shift to a greater proportion of in-person instruction as health authority guidelines permit.
CMU | Blended Learning
Watch this short video to get a glimpse of our blended learning environment. Questions? Contact email@example.com
Why Blended Learning?
Our Blended Learning format enables students to pursue an education in makeup artistry today to be industry ready in 2021. To ensure the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff and to remain compliant with ministry-mandated guidelines, any course content that can be taught online will be. In-person class time to cover all outstanding program curriculum will be organized in small, carefully scheduled groups of students.
In the Blended Learning format, students can expect:
- Daily instruction with personally guided practice and instructor feedback
- Interactive engagement with a supportive, creative community
- Multiple ways to communicate and exchange ideas with both teachers and classmates
- Diverse learning experiences
- Flexibility and opportunity to learn at your own pace
- Daily live demonstrations and video recordings of instructional sessions
- 24/7 access to review materials repeatedly
- Development of life-long, high-value skills such as self-discipline
- Earliest possible graduation dates and job-readiness without a prolonged delay
- Full training on COVID safety and hygiene guidelines
- OSAP eligible programs
”Being an International Student especially in these uncertain times, was quite concerning, however, CMU’s constant support made everything quite smooth. The faculty at CMU went above and beyond their way to help us learn through online classes and were happy to accommodate our individual needs. I was quite anxious about the blended learning format however after attending a few classes I started loving it as it made it possible to learn and see every minute detail that I may have missed in a large group. I am super glad I chose CMU.Priyanka BanerjeeComplete Makeup Artist Program
Technical Requirements for Blended Learning
While students can participate in our online classes via any device with internet access, for the best possible student experience, we recommend the following to make your blended learning experience as successful as possible:
- Computer Please ensure you have a personal computer (PC) computer available for your courses. While mobile devices may allow some participation in the course, they are not guaranteed to meet all your coursework needs.
- Internet You will need regular access to a computer with an internet connection. High speed broadband access (LAN, Cable or DSL) is highly recommended. Some courses have more advanced system requirements.
- Internet Browser An internet browser, such as Safari or Google Chrome—is required. Note, it may be necessary to upgrade/switch your web browser. If you have a personal computer (PC), compatible operating systems include Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. If you have a Macintosh computer (Mac), compatible operating systems include OS X.
- Software Most courses require word-processing software. Individual courses may have additional software requirements such as programs for playing audio or video, or a specific software application. In some instances, it may be necessary to upgrade your version of Flash or Java to meet course requirements.
- Email Depending on the learning management system being used to deliver your course, you may be assigned an email account that is accessed within your course or you may be required to use your personal Gmail account.
- Ability to photograph your work and share with instructors when required.