Exciting opportunity available for a full-time Receptionist at CMU College of Makeup Art & Design. This role combines responsibilities in three complementary areas: student recruitment, administrative duties, and retail sales. As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow and “wear many hats”. You will receive a competitive compensation package including health and dental benefits. If you want to work alongside a wonderful team, in a great work environment, send us your resume!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet all students, visitors, and customers in a polite and friendly manner. Provide exceptional customer service, including an excellent telephone manner.
- Answer prospective student questions by email, phone, and social media on the same business day in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Ensure booking and conducting 10-15 prospective student tours per week.
- Book and conduct high school tours.
- Book and process Summer Camp registrations.
- Manage CMU Jobs email and inquiries. Post job opportunities to alumni.
- Set-up of all CMU and store events such as Industry Expert Series, graduations, professional workshops, summer camps, etc.
- Mail delivery and usage of the postage machine.
- Responsible for assigning and maintenance of student lockers.
- Manage and update student app notifications.
- Keep a track of start dates and graduation dates and prep accordingly.
- Ad hoc support to Face Station sales and cash register.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong business acumen
- Attention to detail and solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savviness is an asset
- The ideal candidate should be well organized; excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work are required.
How to apply:
- Please email your resume with a cover letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention ‘Reception & Recruitment’ in the subject line of your email.
- The deadline to apply is Jan. 24, 2020. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.