Exciting opportunity for a full-time sales associate at The Face Station Inc., a boutique retail makeup store focused on serving professionals in the fashion, theatre, television and film industries. Face Station is affiliated with and located at CMU College of Makeup Art & Design. This role combines responsibilities in retail sales, customer service and inventory management.
The people and hours are great (no evenings or nights required). You will receive a competitive compensation package including health and dental benefits.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- In-store sales
- Cosmetic merchandising and stocking
- Customer follow up by telephone and email
- Maintenance of store appearance including upkeep of testers
- Processing of credit, debit and cash orders
- Balance of cash float
- Quarterly inventory count assistance
- Shipping and receiving assistance
- Student Kit packing
- Product packaging into smaller containers
- Some reception duties and admin tasks as required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written oral communication skills
- Makeup sales experience in a retail environment an asset
- Knowledge of LightSpeed POS an asset
- Ability to lift 25 lb boxes one full flight of stairs is a definite asset
How to apply:
- Please email your resume with a cover letter attached to [email protected].
- Please mention ‘Retail Sales Associate’ in the subject line of your email.
- The deadline to apply is Jan. 24, 2020. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.